Sunday, October 30, 2011

No News

The follow-up appointment with the doctor on Friday did not give us any new information since he did not yet have the biopsy report.  We have an appointment tomorrow with a surgeon to find out if the kidney can be removed - something I thought would have been determined while we were waiting on the biopsy, but it wasn't.  So the feeling of trying to walk through molasses continues.

- Linda

No comments: