Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Item #17

My To Do List reminds me of one of those snarling lions at the circus.  You have to crack a whip at it fairly often to keep it from devouring you.  The number is up to 105 now and I HOPE that is all I run into to add.  Still, I do have 40% of that done and yesterday with the wonderful help of my sister and brother-in-law, Carolyn & Joe Segler, I was able to cross off a major item. 

All of the furniture is now in place so that I can move my work area out of this alcove and back into the office Jimmie and I used to share.  I just have to switch some files and supplies and get organized again.  Of course, that's another day's job but stuff I can handle so this is a huge relief.  

I must say, though, that yesterday was a learning experience.  Joe has a very unique way of moving extremely heavy furniture that was startling - but effective. I suppose you would call it the Turtle Tactic.  I wish I could have gotten a picture, but only if it included the amazed shock on my sister's face.  I just hope he isn't hurting today from it.


No comments: