Wednesday, November 16, 2011

S - 1

What can I say about today?  It was one incredibly tiring day while I tried to get everything prepared for tomorrow.    Jimmie proved once more that large doses of pain medication make him very loopy.  (I'll never think about the story of the Tortoise and the Hare quite the same way again.)  And we have received some wonderful, endearing messages from some wonderful, endearing friends.  In all, it has been a good day.

Monday's blood transfusion did not give the remarkable surge in energy I had hoped for, but it is helping.  And the hiccups have been very quiet today.  I hope tomorrow's surgery will clear them for good.

I don't know how soon after surgery I will be able to post anything.  Those who are friends on Facebook should hear something from our daughter.  Thank you so much for your continued prayers.

- Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying that all went well for both of you.

- Alan & Cindy Brown