Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm closing the year by adding new articles for Jimmie and me both under our respective tabs above.  That sounds so strange.  Jimmie has written numerous articles and tracts over the years that have been published many places, so nothing strange about that for him. I actually ran into this new one online and realized I did not have a copy of it.  But me?  I have been writing stories, journals and poems for most of my life and newsletters for the last 25 years.  I wrote things all the time while at TFTW - but my name was rarely on it for anyone to know.  So a published article for me sounds very strange . . . but I like the sound.

This morning Jimmie wrote on his Facebook wall that he plans to be saving souls from Hell in 2012, then issued a challenge for others to join him.  Sounds like a good way to spend the year to me.

- Linda

No comments: